I’m a writer, editor, podcast producer, and movement coach. My editorial specialties are health, fitness, diet/nutrition, technology, and business and marketing.
My professional background includes:
- podcast production, writing, and editing for Smart Passive Income
- podcast production and writing for The Storied Future
- content strategy, writing, and editing for Buy Box Experts
- marketing and business development for third-party sellers at Amazon
- social media market research at Nielsen
- healthcare-tech market research and journalism at the Advisory Board Company
- international development project management in Africa at Chemonics
I was once a paralegal with fleeting designs on law school.
I’m a Guild-Certified Practitioner of the Feldenkrais Method, a somatic approach to better movement through cultivating awareness. The hub for my practice is at moveintuitive.com.
Most recently, I lived in Northampton, Massachusetts, with my wife and son, but we’ve been traveling the world since August 2022. You can read about our adventures at tresadventurous.com.